Search results

1. B

Joining Phenolic??

Great video. Thanks
  2. B

Joining Phenolic??

Fortunately I scored some phenolic a couple months ago for the router table I'm building. I'm finally getting to the point of building the fence and adding tracks to the top. Having never worked with phenolic before I had no idea how hard this stuff is. I love it! however, getting a screw in...
  3. B

PHENOLIC SHEETS

I'd love to have one, or maybe both for the router table I'm building. I replied earlier and sent a PM but no response. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Bob
  4. B

PHENOLIC SHEETS

I'm about to build a new router table. Am I too late? I'm in Salisbury but will meet you wherever necessary. Thanks, bob
  5. B

Router table score

did you sell your table yet? I was just about to build one.
  6. B

***FREE*** Hardwood

Wow, that looked like a great bunch of wood. If it's not burned yet I'd be grateful to get any of it.
  7. B

extendable legs for student desk?

Yes, I want to raise the entire desk. what you described sounds exactly like what I had in mind. Thanks
  8. B

extendable legs for student desk?

I've been pondering on building a student desk for by Grandson who is starting kindergarten soon. My current idea is to build it out of a single sheet of plywood. The top would measure 18 x 36. The sides/legs would measure 18w x 24h. However, I'd like to make it such that the height would be...
  9. B

PHENOLIC ADHESIVES?

I've been dreaming of building a router table/cabinet and that phenolic sounds perfect. Please let me know what you have available.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors