Search results

1. T

Right place to buy hardwood flooring

Hi Team, some update from my project. I found place in Clemmons that sell me solid unfinished hickory flooring for $2 per sft Price is good, but it is cabin grade. I actually understand what it means after installation. It is my first flooring project, maybe it will be last. So with most of...
  2. T

If old cars are found in barns ...

It is really nice band saw inside burn on my commute way. Just visible from outside https://www.google.com/maps/@35.7850945,-78.9563734,3a,75y,353.21h,74.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sp-4wLAj6trtwRQ6TwC6bKA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
  3. T

I want to go simple way Just buy prefinished planks and install it by myself
  4. T

Hi NCWW friens. I am going to make DIY hardwood flooring for my house and need any recomendation about right place to buy materials. Is it H-D and Lowes right places? I will prefere to find local NC business to support it, maybe. Do you have any adwises? For current moment I don't make...
  5. T

I'd like to have a handle made.

One of my first woodworking project. Solid wood oak.
  6. T

Table top flattering

For right now I did white wash and couple of arm-r-seal layers
  7. T

Table top flattering

3 days fool of hand planing bring expected result in terms of flatness. Unfortunately I make several chipped gaps. But for now I more then satisfied with result. It was my first real experience with hand planes and it was fun.
  8. T

Table top flattering

Hi folks. Right not I try to build desk for fork from home. Just mill some oak boards and glued it to make table top ~65x28 unfortunately it is not flat, Last 2 days try to make it flat with ROS and hand plane #4. With partial successes ;) right not it is still wavy. Maybe you can recommend some...
  9. T

Goodwill lathe - who next?

Just make PM to Dan I hope we will be able to transfer it this week
  10. T

Will be headed to Jeremy's in Oak Ridge NC for Raffle Prize

Hi Pete, can you grab my prizes as well? General Finishes Arm-R-Seal Pint 3969 tooboose Whiteside CNC Router Bit Starter Set, 5-Piece 3455 tooboos Alex
  11. T

Thank you for it, Berta
  12. T

Hi everyone Right now NCWW Goodwill lathe in my shop, and I'll be happy to transfer it for next member. I have a lot of fun with it and totally can recommend try turning! Anyone wants to use it? I can bring all staff to picnic.
  13. T

Need some help in Cary Saturday

I can join
  14. T

Miter Saw Phenolic Saw Inserts

I'll in 2x for Dewatl dw706 2x Ridgid R4221
  15. T

Phenolic saw plates cheap!

I'll in for 2 for Delta model 36-714
  16. T

My first turning with goodwill lathe done

I just start with backyard materials, it is just peace of maple that I roasted in oven ~5h to dry it.
  17. T

My first turning with goodwill lathe done

Hi guys, first of all big thanks for community that give me opportunity to use goodwill latha. I want to share pictures of my first try.
  18. T

Exotic and nice domestic wood for sale

I believe it is right post https://raleigh.craigslist.org/mat/d/morrisville-hard-maple-boardxx-2/6785449451.html
  19. T

NCWW Contest Dec 2018: Show us your Best Hand Made Christmas Gift!

Let me show my modest results. 15 copies for daycare Christmas event.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS