Search results

1. luckyGoose

For sale: 6" SOLD. Jointer, Dewalt Planer, Harbor Freight DC with Wynn filter, Bosch tablesaw

I under priced the jointer, so adjusting to 150$.
  2. luckyGoose

For sale: 6" SOLD. Jointer, Dewalt Planer, Harbor Freight DC with Wynn filter, Bosch tablesaw

Hi, I just purchased a grizzly G0858 helical head jointer, so am looking to sell off my old delta jointer. While I'm at it, listing other tools that I no longer use. - Delta 6" 37-190 - 150$. The fence doesn't align at 90, but then I also didn't spend time working on the alignment, since I had...
  3. luckyGoose

Lovingly Remembered

My deepest condolences, I'm so sorry for your loss.
  4. luckyGoose

uneven bandsaw table

I'm lucky to have found the pin, it could have easily been lost when we moved. wish manufacturers would keep it attached by chain or something by default.
  5. luckyGoose

uneven bandsaw table

I found it! And it worked. Thanks so much for the help.
  6. luckyGoose

uneven bandsaw table

Oh I have that lying somewhere, I'll have to find it. Thanks so much!
  7. luckyGoose

uneven bandsaw table

Hi, There seems to be a slight drop between the two surfaces on my bandsaw table, at the blade insert gap. Wood does get stuck on it when cutting, more so near the edges than the center. Has anyone fixed this type of problem? Or should I just buy a new table for it? Its' a grizzly 17" anv...
  8. luckyGoose

Quiet cyclone dust collector

I have a clearvue 5hp DC and a harbor freight 2 hp dc, both are incredibly loud. I've had to build a closet around the clearvue to dampen the noise, but it's still loud enough to be heard from across the neighborhood. I can't speak to the grizzly, but 70-72 db is is the same rating as my...
  9. luckyGoose

Carving a doggy statue

Thank you. That's a good idea as well. I'll look into it.
  10. luckyGoose

Carving a doggy statue

I do, many, in fact. What is the process?
  11. luckyGoose

Carving a doggy statue

Thanks!
  12. luckyGoose

Carving a doggy statue

Thank you! Never tried to carve with a chainsaw before, but I'll definitely check it out.
  13. luckyGoose

Carving a doggy statue

So sorry to hear. It's hard. I haven't gone an hour the last few days without tearing up.
  14. luckyGoose

Carving a doggy statue

Thank you. Yes, I was thinking of life size, which is going to be challenging considering that he was a 120 lb dog.
  15. luckyGoose

Carving a doggy statue

Hi, We laid our furry baby to rest on friday. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but he was suffering from aggressive cancer and we couldn't bear to see him suffer. He'd always guard my shop/shed and as a memorial, I'd like to carve out a statue of him doing the same. I've never carved...
  16. luckyGoose

Hal Taylor style rocker finally done...

That is gorgeous!
  17. luckyGoose

Recommendations for hand planes

I managed to find an old bailey stanley #5 with a chipped blade while cleaning up the shop. I'm going to replace the blade and I should be good to go :) Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
  18. luckyGoose

Recommendations for hand planes

Absolutely. That's what I meant when I said I'd set something up with Ed. Thanks for the heads up.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS