Not quite a new woodworker in Marshall, NC

Stewball

New User
Mike
In the process of building out my shop for personal use in Marshall. Learned woodworking from my Father and through experimentation and lessons learned. Still have 10 fingers. Have to build most of my tools, as they have been sitting in barns for the past several years. Looking forward to meeting with woodworkers around the Marshall/ Asheville area.

Stewball

New User
Mike
Welcome to the Forum, Mike
Oka, see you are from Hawaii. Just finished a fireplace mantel from a piece of Koa I’ve been carrying around since 1981. Was waiting to build something special. This is our last house and it is something special. Loved Hawaii. Aloha.

Rob in NC

Rob
Senior User
Rob, I’m working on a contract in Baltimore through April. Would like to have a coffee when I get back.
Sounds good, sir. Not sure how much of a 'wood worker' I am, but I do turnings, some charcuterie boards and blacksmithing/knifemaking. Still relatively new to all this.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Mike. Mae sure you get over to the Klingspor's on May 4th so you can meet some of the gang who will be doing some demos for Klingspor's grand reopening.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS