McLane GR-Series Reel Mower - Service

Bill_L

Bill
Corporate Member
I bought the 25" version in 2021. I was hoping my local Triad Equipment would have the expertise to service but they said they couldn't. I've tried to service the mower myself using the 'How to With Doc' video series. However, I think I've done more harm than good. My blades aren't aligned and dull. I think the pulley to engage the drive shaft isn't in the best shape either. Does anyone know of a company in the Wake Forest / Raleigh area that would be able to service this? Thanks!

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
Blade alignment is usually a simple adjustment akin to tightening the reel to bedknife clearance. Given that all of my experience is on John Deere. We use Revels turf and tractor in Fuquay-Varina for all of our service at work, they are primarily a John Deere servicer though. Probably worth a call.

Bill_L

Bill
Corporate Member
Blade alignment is usually a simple adjustment akin to tightening the reel to bedknife clearance. Given that all of my experience is on John Deere. We use Revels turf and tractor in Fuquay-Varina for all of our service at work, they are primarily a John Deere servicer though. Probably worth a call.
I called Revels and they service McLane mowers. They are about 3 weeks out (conservative estimate) so I may have to wait until the end of the season before I get it serviced. They seem super nice. Thanks for the recommendation!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS