Free Magazines

chgorugbyref

Jonathan
Corporate Member
Cleaning out some old boxes and found this cache of vintage woodworking magazines. Random assortment of Woodsmith, Popular Woodworking, Wood, Shop Notes, American Woodworker, Workbench, and some assorted project plans. I’m in Raleigh but travel for work around central and E NC or happy to figure out Pony Express. I’ll even include the fancy cardboard box. I’ve enjoyed them and now it’s time for someone else.
image.jpg

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
Cleaning out some old boxes and found this cache of vintage woodworking magazines. Random assortment of Woodsmith, Popular Woodworking, Wood, Shop Notes, American Woodworker, Workbench, and some assorted project plans. I’m in Raleigh but travel for work around central and E NC or happy to figure out Pony Express. I’ll even include the fancy cardboard box. I’ve enjoyed them and now it’s time for someone else. View attachment 228703
I would not mind having them as I'm 2 years into this life. I'm in Shelby. My brother is in Greenville and works commercial heat and air and travels over there. My son goes to Cherry Point once a month as well

chgorugbyref

Jonathan
Corporate Member
Happy to let you have them Jim. Let me figure out my work travel as leaving them w your brother in Greenville or meeting him around Raleigh if he comes this way might be best. We can go offline. I’ll DM you.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS