Almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Well, I am about done making major changes to this site. It is now time for me to get back to learning woodworking. This only means, the site has reached a level of functionality that will allow me time for other things.

I have a few things to clean up, but after that everything else except major bugs, system failures will be scheduled around my woodworking.

This site about teo months old. In that time, I brought it up using phpNuke and many enhancemnts. Then I realized that platform was robust enough for some of my more grandiose plans. So I went and converted to Vbulletin and then found some "canned" extensions that allowed me to extend it. Then, I found that web hoster did not provide enough configuration flexability for the subdomains, email, and the like. SO there was a made weekend that extended to 4 days while I switched ixwebhosting.

I think we have come a long way and now its time to see if we can make our membership bigger.

I would appreciate it if everyone would make a effort to post their site problem,etc. in the correct forum so I don't have to answer the same question multiple times in PMs. Plus, this gives the existing moderator and other members to help answer the questions. Some of them know more about to do things than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS