Nickname
    HenryW
    Visit Freq
    6.88 visits/week
    Threads
    Classifieds

Facebook ad - 32" bandsaw $750 Sophia NC

not mine, not endorsing

This ad is posted on Facebook, in a group I am a part of "Woodworking Tools and Machinery For Sale"
    If you are interested and can't get to the seller any other way, let me know and I will contact him for you and put you in touch.

Henry

Larry Cashatt
    32" bandsaw for sale - $750 Sophia NC

I purchased this 32" band saw out of a local furniture factory that was being liquidated at auction back in 2005. This saw was in use right up until the factory closed down and I purchased it at the auction a week later. I didn't have room for it in my shop so have kept it in storage ever since but it is now time to sell it.
    It has a 5hp Marathon Electric motor at 208-230/460 volts (3 phase). The distance from the blade to the frame is 32-1/2". The overall height is 96". The cast iron bed is 32" square. The overall width from left to right (including the bed) is 64" and from front to rear approximately 32". The base measures approximately 41" x 22". The welded sheet metal blade/wheel housing doors on the front, and the plywood panels on the backs of said housings appear to have been later add-ons - probably to meet OSHA safety codes.
    This saw is located at a professional storage facility in High Point, NC that does have a loading dock. Asking $750
    If interested message me and please leave a comment that you have PMed me below in case FaceBook doesn't send me a message notification. I do not carry a mobile devise on me so please do not be discouraged if you do not hear back from me right away.

Larry Cashatt

Henry W
    Prolific creator of sawdust, and sometimes shavings - with the occasional completed project.

2. The following user says Thank You to Henry W for this useful post: