Yard (Tool) Sale, Cassatt, SC (Wood Pix Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
If you live in the area and want to stop by, its Saturday, Oct. 17 beginning at 10:00. I'm not advertising anywhere else, just asking some local woodworking friends and putting it on this site. Whatever doesn't sell I will post in the classifieds.

The stuff on the top shelf near the ceiling is Christmas decorations. Not for sale.

Sale 2.jpgSale 1.jpgWood 1.jpgWood 2.jpgWood 3.jpgWood 4.jpg

I have walnut, oak, birch, hickory, ash, cedar, maple, cherry, coffee wood, sycamore, elder, some exotics and I can't remember what all. I also have a friend who lives 30" away who has 10 times as much wood as I do and he said he would match my prices.

Everything is $2 per board foot at the sale with one exception. I have some of the prettiest 5/4 and 6/4 walnut I have ever seen. It's a rich brown and clear. I am selling those boards for $5 per board foot. I have quite a few thick slabs of various woods. There is an especially nice piece of cherry that would make a wonderful fireplace mantle and some large walnut slabs that would make nice benches.

Last edited:

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
The table saw, dust collector, planer, Omnijig, mortiser and jointer are sold.

Big tools left are a resaw bandsaw with an industrial blade, a floor belt/disc sander, an antique workbench and a Hawk Routershop.

I have over 300 woodworking books for $1 each and every ShopNotes magazine, intact, since the first issue. Most of them are in the padded ShopNotes binders.

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wish you were a little closer, but I'd have been tied up in Hickory yesterday anyway. Sure would have liked to look through that wood stash.

How many volumes of Shop Notes are there prior to volume 20 (issue 119?) and what would they cost shipped to Cary, NC?

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
Wished I was closer too.  Some good looking wood in those piles.  Would like that motorizer, but at 77 pounds it is too heavy to ship to my military address via USPS.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
I don't know how many there were before 119. I'm guessing 118? :rolleyes: I don't know how their volumes work. Shipping could be done via media mail but they would fill quite a big box. Once I get everything uploaded online, Larry and I would consider driving the stuff that sold up to Charlotte somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors