WTB: router lift/plate

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
So it looks like my second-hand router plate/router has given up the ghost. Does anyone have a setup for sale? My router table is built into a table saw wing, so I don't need that, but do need pretty much the rest of the setup.

Fingers crossed and much appreciated.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Which gave up the ghost, router, or plate. Because you seldom use guide bushings on the router table, router doesn't have to be perfectly centered on plate.

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
Which gave up the ghost, router, or plate. Because you seldom use guide bushings on the router table, router doesn't have to be perfectly centered on plate.
The router is done. It's a setup with the plate mounted directly to the router base and using a depth screw on the body of the router for adjustment. The casting holding the posts on the router base is cracked, so it won't adjust up and down. The plate doesn't include a lift, so it could be reused if needed.

Yelverton

Mitch
Corporate Member
Did Fred find what you were looking for? I may have a Freud plate and router. Need to dig a little.
Yep, Fred has something that will work for me, appreciate the follow up. If this option doesn't work out, I'll definitely let you know.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS