Wtb: Rockwell/Delta/Home craft 4" jointer.

Sourwould

New User
Taylor
Long shot here. Went and looked at one after work today, but the price was too rich for me. I'm in durham.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
I have a Delta/Homecraft 4" jointer. Belonged to my grandfather so I haven't wanted it to go to the scrapyard, but if it goes to a good home, you're welcome to it. I cleaned it up about 4 years ago and was using until I got a larger jointer. It does not have a motor - it was sharing the motor with a table saw that I no longer have.

It's covered in dust right now, but it doesn't appear to have any major rust.

I'm in Charlotte. If you have questions, just let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_3109.jpeg
    IMG_3109.jpeg
    531.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_3110.jpeg
    IMG_3110.jpeg
    486.6 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_3111.jpeg
    IMG_3111.jpeg
    884.9 KB · Views: 209

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
I think the one James has is a 37-290. Those are sweet little 4" jointers and better made than the 37-110 that's available in the Richmond Va. area. The only big down side is that they both use a 2-3/4" pulley that has a 9/16 bore. I usually bore out a cast iron pulley from 1/2" to 9/16 when needed. They both use 3/32" x 5/8" x 4" knives, not the more popular 1/8" thickness.
Both the 37-290 and the 37-110 jointers had the 'Homecraft' name on their label at various times.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
I have one I use, and the unit is perfect for smaller wood, really like it

Sourwould

New User
Taylor
Thanks for the offer. I'm going to put.p the breaks for a second. I've been offered 6 of these and need to sort them all out.

I'm also going to go look at a shortened 6" that appears to be only 5" longer.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS