Workshop on Scroll Saw Inlay Liberty, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I started a sign up thread for this workshop. The date is July 21 and I have one participant.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Just FYI. Here is the list I have from the original thread. So far in the other thread for sign-ups, only one person has confirmed. I'm going to assume everyone on this list is still interested unless you say otherwise. Michael, I saw your post about not knowing until the week before. We'll keep you on the list.

Jeremy ScuteriJeremy
Michael MathewsMichael
campbellcraftBob
ednlEd

ednl

ed
Senior User
Actually... ednl (Ed) is bringing his wife (Lee) so there will be TWO students, for which I will make a $60 donation. Note - we don't fight over the saw scroll, it is absolutely 100% hers - at least until it breaks or doesn't work right!

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Berta, I'm not going to be able to make it next Saturday the the Scroll Saw workshop in Liberty. I'll be on-call for work and the guy that could cover will be out of town on vacation.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I think we still have room for a few more participants in this workshop, if anyone would like to join in. Just let us know.

campbellcraft

New User
Bob
I’m sorry I will be unable to attend the workshop this Saturday. My wife’s slower than anticipated recovery from surgery makes me reluctant to be away from her for eight hours.
I did submit my donation this evening, just the anticipation of an enjoyable Saturday makes its money well spent.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Thank you to Berta and Bill for putting on the workshop. It was great. Had some issues getting started, but I was able to make some progress. Inlay is being glued in right now. Need to get a flocking kit.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Another good workshop. We laughed, we cried, we sang, we danced, we ate pizza, . . . Oh wait, only one of those is true. Sorry. Well maybe two are true: there was some laughter. :gar-La; But don't take my word for it. See for yourself in these pics.

IMG_22582.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS