Work Sharp 3000 $135 Sears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
You must add the item to see the price of $149. They will deduct 5% from that. Enter SANTA in the Coupon Code box for free shipping.
Then, for some reason, they deducted $7.49 as 'member savings', bringing the pretax price to $135.

mxracer

New User
Dan
Thanks for the heads up Ken. It's a great deal.

Warning though to everyone DON'T TRY TO PAY WITH PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sears.com said payment didn't go thru and PayPal says there is a pending charge to sears. Sears customer service said that they MAY reverse the charge or the MAY process the transaction. I'll just have to wait. Total BS.

RayH

New User
Ray
Looking through their web site to find it, I notice they have it listed 4 times (at least). Starts at $222.99, $199.99, $189.99, and finally, $149.99. Some are called Drill Doctor, some Work Sharp.:icon_scra

If interested, Crabtree Mall Sears still shows 1 in stock.:rolleyes:

manfre

New User
Manfre
Looking through their web site to find it, I notice they have it listed 4 times (at least). Starts at $222.99, $199.99, $189.99, and finally, $149.99. Some are called Drill Doctor, some Work Sharp.:icon_scra

If interested, Crabtree Mall Sears still shows 1 in stock.:rolleyes:
Their website lists a few of these with slightly different names and prices. It's a bit confusing at first, but one is sold by sears.com and the others are sold by different companies/websites.

sapwood

New User
Roger
. . . .

Drill Doctor and Worksharp are products of the same company . . . Darex :icon_thum

Roger

jimNC

New User
Jim
Their website lists a few of these with slightly different names and prices. It's a bit confusing at first, but one is sold by sears.com and the others are sold by different companies/websites.
It's an intelligence test .. come on now, I know you guys can all pass it :evil3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS