Woodwright Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Always fun watchin' ol Roy cut, skin, scrape, and generally abuse himself while he gets in some woodworking!!

:rotflm:

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
FYI to all: You may or may no be aware of this but Roy is opening as school of woodworking in Pittsboro. He has a location already, just one block north of the traffic circle in the old Edwards Antique store. The back side of the building is the City Taproom (?). He had 12 European workbenches delivered at the end of December. This last weekend he was working through his shopping list of tools at the MWTCA meet in H'boro. I hear that he will be doing a dovetails workshop when the school opens. No word on the opening date.............

This should prove to be a great opportunity to local woodworkers. I undersand that he will have "guest" woodworkers do workshops and I bet that he will be able to draw in some great names. It would be well worth our time and to our advantage to patronize this school.

nelsone

New User
Ed
FYI to all: You may or may no be aware of this but Roy is opening as school of woodworking in Pittsboro. He has a location already, just one block north of the traffic circle in the old Edwards Antique store. The back side of the building is the City Taproom (?). He had 12 European workbenches delivered at the end of December. This last weekend he was working through his shopping list of tools at the MWTCA meet in H'boro. I hear that he will be doing a dovetails workshop when the school opens. No word on the opening date.............

This should prove to be a great opportunity to local woodworkers. I undersand that he will have "guest" woodworkers do workshops and I bet that he will be able to draw in some great names. It would be well worth our time and to our advantage to patronize this school.

Indeed! I suggested Roy join NCWW to keep us updated on the school and classes available. I hope he does! It seems there have been several people that have made the same suggestion.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Indeed! I suggested Roy join NCWW to keep us updated on the school and classes available. I hope he does! It seems there have been several people that have made the same suggestion.

Ed and Roy are old friends (where is that picture at??). Just keep us in the loop man.:gar-La;

nelsone

New User
Ed
Yes, I did get a pic with him (and I have a big goofy smile!:gar-Bi) and have enjoyed meeting him on 2 occasions. I still think it would be pretty cool if he would join up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors