Woodwright school summer classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
The notification went out early yesterday to people who attended a class in the past to give them first shot, so the best dates will fill fast if they haven't already. I was glad to see that other members who have attended also honored his wishes and didn't post yesterday (today it went out to everyone on the mailing list).

Rob

New User
Rob
I got mine today, thinking about signing up for the dovetail, joinery class sometime this summer.

CatButler

New User
Bryan
A Chris Schwartz saw bench class!!! I was going to start working on that project this weekend. I don't think I want to wait until August for one.

sash plane

New User
steve
Took the Dove Tail Class in Jan..... Took Bill's Bench Jointer plane class in early may....
I had a blast 5 time over...... Frog was in Bill's class also... After class work was great also:eek:ccasion1
Better then a Vacation to some place, Heck it was a Vacation for me..... It is well worth it..!!!!!!
You will come away from the experience and say "why did I not do that last year"... Then you will book your next class.....

It's like clamps (Chisels, Saws, Molding Planes, etc)..... " You can never have to many"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors