Woodworking tool sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste6168

New User
Mike
DaveO,

New here, sorry to hear of the misfortune, but I am certainly interested in some of the tools. I sent you an email a few minutes ago, let me know when you have a chance to respond.

Thanks.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Hey Dave.....have sent several emails to see if we can meet. All have been returned. Pm me if your still interested in some help

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Please email me at donan@raleighlandscape.com I'm sure my inbox is full as I don't frequent this site much, and my ncww'er email account is dead. I thank those who showed up to today to buy some of my stuff. You not only brought some needed $ but a true sense of community and friendship even from those who I don't know. #### good peoples out there!!!!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Proof that I was there;

DaveO_1.jpg

(no there is not a red circle around the peach paint, I added that) :rolleyes:

But got to tell some stories and spend some time!

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
All of you will probably agree that it's a great day when the DW looks at you and says, "Looks like WE need a new bandsaw". Well that's exactly what happened last weekend! Now to give you a little insight about me, all of my primary ww tools were purchased used. #### bent on not buying new and purchasing a good used 14" unit I scrounged craigslist, ebay and then low and behold on ncww I see this thread by DaveO. Not only did he have a good quality Grizzly 14" for sale it was the exact saw I had settled in my mind was perfect for me. To top that off I got to meet and spend time with a ncwoodworker legend (almost 15,300 posts!!), who is also a super guy. Don't have pictures to prove it but I was there.
So big THANK YOU Dave! I'll keep you guys in my prayers and CHEERS back at ya my friend!!!:eek:ccasion1

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Kave, it was great to meet you too. I hope that your new to you toyl will give you as much pleasure as it did me while I was using it.
Thanks, DaveO

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sorry to keep beating a dead horse, but I still have stuff I would like to sell. It was great to meet y'all that have come out to my shop to relieve me of my excess toyls. But I have more that need to go, and now I am taking the best offer. Once I don't have a jointer a planer is no use...so I got to get rid of the stuff.
Still for sale is a 1 hp Jet dust collection system with cyclone separator and piping. A Delta 13" lunch box planer with extra knives. Leigh 16" DT jig in a custom storage box/stand (yes it is dovetailed). TS tenioning jig from Woodcraft, never used. Delmhorst moisture meter. Set of Japanese wet sharpening stones with their own water bench and storage system...never used.
Make me an offer, no reasonable offer refused. And I still have 4 cabinet clamps, Scott Phillips signature type 24" to go for a bargain price of $25, shipping not included. And I have WOOD, I don't know what I have but now that I can move things around in my shop I can find out. I know I have a bunch of 6/4 rough Beech. And I am sure I have a lot of 4/4 rough Oak and Walnut from past Jeff Mills wood runs. There could be some other stuff in the pile once I start digging. Anyways I have got a few folks coming by tomorrow around lunch time, if anyone else would like to get some cheap stuff. Email me at donan@raleighlandscape.com
It has been fun to get back into this site after a long absence. I forgot how many really good people are out there in this world. Bless y'all.
DaveO

ste6168

New User
Mike
Dave,

Glad I got to stop by and pick up the drill press. It is now home in my garage, and hoping to put some good use to it.

Thanks again!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Dave,

You were one of the first to welcome me to NCWW back in 2008 with a simple caveat-"There are no dumb questions here, just the ones not asked".

Thanks for that advice and it applies today.

Carry on, chin up, and it'll get better. Enough said from me.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well y'all haven't cleaned me out yet. Sold some wood to Toolman tonight, he made out like a bandit, I forgot how many nice boards I had. I still have several jigs including a Leigh DT jig, TS tenioning jig and Incra cross cut fence for the TS. Still remaining is the planer, and DC system. Sharpening stones, a few hand planes (nothing special, just functional). A Delmorst moisture meter. Radial arm saw...$50, a few clamps, and some more wood. I'll throw the dust in for free...whata bargain. Come see me, I'll make a deal you will never forget.
Thanks,
DaveO

Last edited by a moderator:

ste6168

New User
Mike
Well y'all haven't cleaned me out yet. Sold some wood to Toolman tonight, he made out like a bandit, I forgot how many nice boards I had. I still have several jigs including a Leigh DT jig, TS tenioning jig and Incra cross cut fence for the TS. Still remaining is the planer, and DC system. Sharpening stones, a few hand planes (nothing special, just functional). A Delmorst moisture meter. Radial arm saw...$50, a few clamps, and some more wood. I'll throw the dust in for free...whata bargain. Come see me, I'll make a deal you will never forget.
Thanks,
DaveO

I wish I lived closer, I would certainly make a deal on some of that wood you had laying around... Unfortunately, I cannot make that trip again anytime soon. If anyone happens to be traveling from that area, to Morehead City, let me know and maybe we can work something out!

toolman

Administrator
Chad
Thanks,
DaveO

Thanks Dave.. Going to work some of the wood tonight..

MikeH

New User
Mike
The members that have been here a long time will NEVER forget the peach paint. That is your legacy among other things. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I too went through a divorce several years ago. I'm now remarried and happier than ever before. Keep your head up. Things do get better. Please keep in touch and remember you have a LOT of friends here. Let us help if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS