Woodworking tool sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'm sorry I no longer know how to navigate this site, I am probably posting this in the wrong area. I need to sell off my collection of woodworking tool, I am having family issues and could really use the money now. Many of y'all have seen my shop collection, and there is too many to list. But the highlights are a Shop Fox 8" spiral head jointer that has been very lightly used. SF W1758 Lathe with a OneWay sharpening jig and lots of turning tools and chucks. Performax 16-32 belt sander. Grizzly drill press and bandsaw. Ridgid spindle sander. Griz 0444Z tablesaw with custom outfeed table and storage system. Tons of hand tools and jigs including Kreg, Leigh Dt, and Incra TS fence, and clamps and sharpening stones. All must go, I can no longer afford a place to live. I can be contacted at donan@raleighlandscape.com as I no long frequent this site much per my soon to be divorced wife's bidding.
Thanks for your consideration,
DaveO

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Dave this is Jeff Mills - I'm now living in Southern IL. I'm happy to hear from you Dave. But then again I'm sad to hear what just read. I know this doesn't help but I had to sell shop twice in my life. So I kind of understand a little maybe...

Guys this is your chance to help a really cool cat. Plus Dave O, he has some nice tools and did some fine work with them. I encourage you to jump in and help Dave out if you possible can.

When will Zach send me his NC BBQ sauce recipe?

striker

New User
Stephen
Dave,

Very sorry to hear of your troubles. You were very instrumental in getting this site off the ground. I'll spare you all the cliche's about life and just wish you the best in your future

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
It's good to hear from you Dave. Just wish it were under different circumstances.

We will always remember the peach paint episode! :) Your presence here has been missed.

Hoping you get through this ok and get to let the sawdust fly once more.

Wishing you all the best.

Wayne

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
As with everyone else, it is great to hear from you but so terribly disheartening to learn you need to sell off your equipment, but it does sound like you have your priorities in order.

Whatever problems have found their way into your life, I sincerely hope you can find resolution in the near future and get some relief from what I am sure is a lot of stress -- and, of course, if you ever need a reminder as to how much your friendship and warm comaraderie has meant to so many, feel free to drop in now and then to let us know how you are doing (I can guarantee we care!). Just know that we have all missed you terribly and have really valued all your past contributions to our site. When I registered back in the Fall of 2009 you were among the first round of members to extend me a warm welcome and that meant quite a lot at the time.

Please feel free to list your collection of tools in our Classifieds area, if you wish, so that members may peruse them and make their offers as I'm sure you will have some interesting tools in your collection to offer. If you would rather announce an Open House, of sorts, for members to stop by on a given day to inspect and make their purchases on that day I suspect we could probably come to an agreement to permit such a post upon request (so long as the post itself is not a Classified listing -- but we may need Board approval since it would, more or less, be a first). If you have any questions or problems navigating our site, please feel free to post those questions to the a Help Desk and we will be more than happy to assist you.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Dave, it's great to hear from you. Sorry about the circumstances. Your contributions (and wit) here are missed greatly.
Wish you the best and hope the situation iimproves in the near future.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Ugh. Sorry to hear about the troubles. I've noticed your absence on the site too.

Stay well.

-Mark

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
DaveO ... it's been a while, but glad to know you are still kickin'. Sorry to hear about the life situation, but keep your head up and look forward. I'll pass the word along to some friends in your area who might be interested.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dave, sorry to hear this - please remember you have A LOT of friends here willing to help.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dave this is Jeff Mills - I'm now living in Southern IL. I'm happy to hear from you Dave. But then again I'm sad to hear what just read. I know this doesn't help but I had to sell shop twice in my life. So I kind of understand a little maybe...

Guys this is your chance to help a really cool cat. Plus Dave O, he has some nice tools and did some fine work with them. I encourage you to jump in and help Dave out if you possible can.

When will Zach send me his NC BBQ sauce recipe?

Thanks Jeff, we had some great times together. And I have always appreciated your weird wood offerings for my pen turning. Sorry you're in Ills, not a good place to be in winter..grew up there..

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It's good to hear from you Dave. Just wish it were under different circumstances.

We will always remember the peach paint episode! :) Your presence here has been missed.

Hoping you get through this ok and get to let the sawdust fly once more.

Wishing you all the best.

Wayne

Dangit that will never die.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I plan on going down east & see Dave, Saturday Mar21. I can PE some items if any of you buy something that will fit in my Tacoma.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
DaveO hey we really have missed you. I am so sorry man. Hang tough. Folks if you are looking for tools this is your opportunity. Dave is a class act and he WILL treat you right.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
good to see you here dave! You were the first to welcome me to this site:icon_thum. (One of the few memories I seem able to retain;).) sorry about your circumstance, been there done that. it sucks but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If you get a notion you are always welcome to come play in my shop. maybe a little woodworking will help ease the pain and get your mind off things for a bit. Keep your chin up friend. it does get better in time.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Dave,
Sorry to hear about the rough spot. I've missed your posts, wisdom and humor, you're one cool dude. I wish you the best and hope the situation improves soon. Jim

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Dave,

I'm so sorry to hear of your recent troubles. When you come out of the other end of the tunnel (and you will) I hope we'll see you back here sharing your wisdom and humor with all of us.

Ernie

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Also not mentioned is a Delta planner and mortising machine, some unused Japanese wet stone with their own wet bench. Tensing jig for TS. Jet 1 hp dust collection system with custom separator, and overhead hanging Jet dust filter system. Thank y'all for the support that I have received, y'all are a really great community. Hugs and Kisses from DaveO

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Also not mentioned is a Delta planner and mortising machine, some unused Japanese wet stone with their own wet bench. Tensing jig for TS. Jet 1 hp dust collection system with custom separator, and overhead hanging Jet dust filter system. Thank y'all for the support that I have received, y'all are a really great community. Hugs and Kisses from DaveO
WAIT a minute - I was REALLY good - right up to the "hugs and kisses part!":rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS