Woodworking shop for sale

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
I am currently making notes on everything to sell out my personal shop. Up for sale will be sawstop 3hp table saw,laguana bandsaw ( i have 2). Hammer jointer /planer (16inch) powermatic drum sander,Supermax drum sander,clearvue 1800 brand new,many festoon items including kapex,routers etc. much more to sell but this is a good start. All in good to great working condition. Would probably make someone a good deal for package deals but i am not going to be giving anything away. I am located in four oaks. If anyone is interested please email me at denundergroundinc@gmail.com thanks everyone

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
First off i want to apologize for not having list together and not responding like I should. I was not prepared for the amount of interest. I am going to post a list here and if anyone has interest please contact me for offers. What i have done is 75% of what i can find the new price for and am posting that. Please make an offer as i would like this stuff to go to people in this forum where it will see good use. Here is my cell please text me or call and leave a voice mail if I don’t answer with what you are interested in. 919-320-5183 Dustin. If i have not responded to your email again i apologize but please reach out to me

Laguana 1412–$880
hammer a3-41–$4500
festool kapex—$1100
powermatic 22-44 sander—$2000
supermax 25-50 sander—$1400
jessem router table—$1000
clearevue 1800—$1100
festool mft table—$400
festool rotex —-$450
grizzly g1014 belt/disc sander—$300
festool Track saw ts55–$500

also i do have some 6 inch sewer pipe i will be taking down i will be selling with some Ivac equipment and other misc things. If you are interested please reach out. I am trying to get everything cleared out in the next couple weeks. Thanks again

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
update on tools. still have

powermatic. 22-44 drum sander
super max 25-50 drum sander
grizzly belt/disc sander
Jesse router table and lift
festool rotex
anyone interested please reach out with offers

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors