Woodworking Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom from Clayton

tom
Corporate Member
I"m hoping Santa will have enough room in his sleigh this year for a woodworking archive thumb drive for me. I know Fine Woodworking has one as does Wood magazine. Are there others that I'm not aware of?

Last edited:

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
This is probably one of the better deals given the number of magazines you get. Couldn’t find a quick link but here is a screenshot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

BTW, I have bought a ton of disks from them as well as quite a few digital downloads. I’ve been 100% satisfied with many purchases over several years.

I also have FWW loaded to my computers. Can’t remember if I ever picked up the Wood Magazine drive.

Attachments

• FFB9D9BA-9177-40D2-B028-321ED3B67241.jpg
    FFB9D9BA-9177-40D2-B028-321ED3B67241.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 95549FC0-F054-411A-B8EF-B8A46A250BD3.jpeg
    95549FC0-F054-411A-B8EF-B8A46A250BD3.jpeg
    430.6 KB · Views: 255

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
I think the above magazine collection may have an additional 10% off using:

site10

Sorry, I didn’t confirm the above code would work. I did check to see if the 30% off DVD code would work, but it didn’t work for me.

The 30% code is:

save30

Be warned...PWW is transitioning their web page. I did encounter some minor hiccups. I contacted them and it’s a work in progress.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
It's hard to give up the paper magazines.

I agree. Still have three subscriptions.

But, the digital archives are great if you want to search for an article or project plans. Sure beats spending an entire afternoon looking through all of the back issues. And the digital version takes up just a bit less room. :D

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
I agree. Still have three subscriptions.

But, the digital archives are great if you want to search for an article or project plans. Sure beats spending an entire afternoon looking through all of the back issues. And the digital version takes up just a bit less room. :D
Totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS