Woodworkers Supply: Fall Store Sale and Excuse to Eat Lunch....

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Got the fluorescent orange postcard!

Woodworker's Supply is the third of the big woodworking stores in North Carolina. They are quite large. Huge even!

They are at 1125 Jay Lane, Graham, NC 27253 off exit 148, website is http://www.woodworker.com

I'm planning to head over on Friday the 13th around 10am.

I believe they are serving free lunch. If not, lots of good places nearby.

This year its $10.00 Off if you spend over $100.

Also, a 15% discount on their brand of tools, Woodtek

Plus, my personal favorite, the Scratch and Dent/Excess Inventory. Stuff that is in the back room is offered at great prices. Returns, partial items and more.

The sale preview is on the 12th and the sale is on the 13th and 14th.

Anyone care to meet for lunch?

Jim

Last edited:

dave

New User
Dave
I've passed by this place several times, but never had to time to stop in. I may have plan a special trip during the sale.

Thanks for the heads up!

Dave

Bryan S

Bryan
Where is this store???

It is right off of I 85/40 in Graham. Take exit 148 (Hwy54) go north and turn right at the stop light onto Riverbend Rd. just about 150 ft from the interstate exit ramp. You can't miss it.

sapwood

New User
Roger
I've enjoyed attending this event several time and usually find Amy scarfing up all the good deals in Scratch and Dent :icon_thum

Although they don't advertise about other brands on sale, most of the usual gang of tool companies are there and offer discounts from 5-20%. The demo trucks and tents are in the parking lot and there's plenty of coffee and donuts. Most of the power tool in Scratch and Dent are house brand Woodtek, but they will have a lot of hardware (draw slides, knobs, etc) and odds and ends for sale.

If you don't know, WWS in Graham is one of three warehouses in the US so their stock inventory is huge!

Roger

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I think they are offering free lunch at the store. Usually they grill out and have soft drinks. Not to mention donuts and coffee inside!

Do we want to meet-n-eat at the store or pick a nearby restaurant?

Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Just a little bump to let folks who might have missed this.

I'm personally inviting each and everyone here to come out to a large woodworking store to get some deals and free food.

What a guy......

I'll be there around 10amish.

Jim

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
I'll be there but I get there at 7:30 am to get the good deals. I think I will come early and then go to Gibsonville to the Hardwood Store to pick out materials for my next project. Then I will try to swing back by around lunch time. I look forward to seeing some NC woodworkers!

Amy

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I want to go, but it doesn't appear to be working out..... I don't think I will be able to make the crawl either.....

My youngest daughter is now with fever and appears to have symptoms of the flu. What is a bit worse is there have been a few cases at her preschool......

Oh well........

Jerome B

New User
Jerome
I think that I will give Amy's idea a go. I need a bit of poplar from over at the hardwood store.

J

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sure, it takes me a week and a day to followup, so sue me :)

I got a few minor deals myself.....

For a whole $1, I got a wobble wheel:
wwssalewheel.jpg

View image in gallery

Not clue what to use it for, but it was only $1.

A minor score, a possibly non-working $150 belt sander for $15!!!

And my favorite deal? Anyone need a 3/4" square drive screw? I have a few I can part with....

Thats right, 10,000 screws for $5.00 Matt is very interested in getting some of these, so hurry before I put them up on ebay. I'm going to auction off one screw at a time....

It was great to see everyone out at the sale and free lunch. And, for those who are seeing a disturbing trend in my spending, I did not buy and giant sanding belts :)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS