Woodworkers Garage Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesource

New User
Rick
The Woodworking Source is having a sale of all kinds of lumber & moulding on Saturday the 31st of October. Cut offs, s4s, tools, deals, deals, deals.
Stuff we don't need but you do. 8:00am-4:00pm.
You won't leave empty handed!!!!!!!

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Wayne,
come all the way down 801 to 150 at the lite at 150 go left follow to the school (Wiggins rd)Take a right at the school go to end of rd and go right onto Main St take second left onto Azalea RD follow to end of rd business is on the right.
Greg

wayne

New User
wayne
Wayne,
come all the way down 801 to 150 at the lite at 150 go left follow to the school (Wiggins rd)Take a right at the school go to end of rd and go right onto Main St take second left onto Azalea RD follow to end of rd business is on the right.
Greg

Thanks Greg. If I make it down I will probably come in on 77 since I'm in the western part of the county about 3 miles from I-40 Cool Springs exit.

Wayne

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Wayne,
I drive up to IR in Mocksville and it's quicker for me to come down 601 to 801 down to where Rick's shop is.If you come down 77 get off at exit 36 and come east on 150 to the same school and resume the directions.When coming east on 150 801 will be the traffic lite about 1.5 miles before you get to the school.Good Luck,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors