Woodtek Clamps 50% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_in_graham

New User
Max
Wandered in to Woodworker's Supply yesterday to pick up a coupla' things, and as usual, walked out with more than I should.

They have almost all of the Woodtek clamps at 50% off!

I snagged a pair of the heavy duty (1.25" wide bar) 16" clamps for $17.

I think the sale has been on for a coupla' weeks, but the in-store stock is still pretty good.

Can't have enough clamps, ya know!

Now if only LOML doesn't notice the dip in the account..... :eusa_pray

Max

Tiffany

New User
Tiffany
Bummer, I probably won't be able to make it over there before the sale is over. If any of you head out there before the sale is over and want to pick me up a couple of "cutting-board sized" clamps, I'll pay you back ;)

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Bummer, I probably won't be able to make it over there before the sale is over. If any of you head out there before the sale is over and want to pick me up a couple of "cutting-board sized" clamps, I'll pay you back ;)

Hmmm.. I wonder what you have in mind. :wink_smil

max_in_graham

New User
Max
Hmmm.. I wonder what you have in mind. :wink_smil

Don't mind the comment from the "turner" types.... Froglips is right.... Dane Brammaged :rotflm:

JUST snagged 4 of the med duty and 4 regular 18" clamps... your choice of which ones you wanna' keep... I'll just force myself to keep whatever you don't want... darn it! :gar-Bi

But, yes, they still have em' on sale for 50% off. I asked when they'd go off sale, and the salesman I was working with wasn't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS