Woodcraft pen kits

Mauser44

New User
John
There were quite a few, ranging from $8 to 20ish ones, discounted to $5. That included cigars, euron some of the revolver style ones... and a couple I have not seen anywhere else. I am a fan of the euro pens but ordered a handful of new to me styles
I ordered online for convenience. Was about $4 shipping. Cheaper than gas + opportunity cost of driving down 74 (charlotte). I think the sale extends to the stores as well, but as always supply may be different

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Unfortunately i got an email this morning refunding me the kits that were "no longer available" - which was all the kits I ordered (two cigars, and four 45cal bullet pens). I had to call since the only thing left on my order were the bushings for the 45cal kit that i'm no longer getting. :rolleyes::mad:

Mauser44

New User
John
Unfortunately i got an email this morning refunding me the kits that were "no longer available" - which was all the kits I ordered (two cigars, and four 45cal bullet pens). I had to call since the only thing left on my order were the bushings for the 45cal kit that i'm no longer getting. :rolleyes::mad:
Sorry to hear that. I have yet to receive a shipping update on mine....keeping my fingers crossed

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
I have managed to create an account with a manufacturer pen kits, I can get the .30 bolt action pen/pencil kits as well as cigar kits for you guys at cost, about $3-5 (plus or minus) per kit. Shipping is expensive though, easily $30-50 or more so that would have to be part of cost.

** .30 cal pen colors: antique rose copper, antique bronze, gold, gun metal, black enamel, and chrome
** .30 cal pen colors: gold, gun metal, and chrome
** Cigar pens: black/gold titanium, gun metal, gold/black, gold/gun metal, copper/black, Chrome/black, black, satin silver/black, satin gold/black, antique bronze/black, titanium gold/black, titanium black, black titanium/platinum, rhodium - the titanium and rhodium ones are just plating - also can get bushings
** Cigar pencil: gold/black, chrome/black
** Cigar Click: chrome/gun metal

Yes, I have been flirting with the idea of an online storefront but I work full time, am married, and have 3 teenagers so time is a commodity. You can PM me if interested.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS