Woodcraft Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

awldune

Sam
User
Great!

I wish they also had a deal on Fine Woodworking. I can't seem to find a decent price on it.

Great!

I wish they also had a deal on Fine Woodworking. I can't seem to find a decent price on it.

Not to hijack this post but I have never seen a good deal the best deal for fine woodworking is to buy the archive DVD of past years... I got the one for fine woodwork and fine homebuilding and have been happy with them both

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Tanga is a great place to get deals on magazine subscriptions. There have been postings on this forum in the past in regards to great deals. I've used them twice in the past with great success.

Red

Tanga is a great place to get deals on magazine subscriptions. There have been postings on this forum in the past in regards to great deals. I've used them twice in the past with great success.

Red

no Tanga is great I just got my architectural digest subscription in

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley

awldune

Sam
User
Just checked and the new price is $7.99. If it wasn't for having to wait up to 14 weeks for the first issue to arrive, I might be interested.

Mike

It is 7.99 per year for two years, FYI (not $7.99 total for two). I ordered this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS