Woodcraft 25% off coupon?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Did anyone get a coupon from Woodcraft for 25% off until 12/31? Wanted to make a trip to Raleigh this weekend and would like to get hold of one somehow. Saw the posting on WNet the other day and can't figure out how they got them.

Mike

DaveO

New User
DaveO
PM or e-mail toolferone or Chismbuilt, he's the manager of the Raleigh Woodcraft, and a great guy. I'm sure he would know where you could find the coupon. Dave:)

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Anyone who wants one, email me. I didn't get the 12/26 email either. I asked WC if I could use someone else's and they didn't have a problem with it.
ken

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yep, I printed it off and it worked just fine...25% off some new Preformax belts:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
Thanks again, Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
Well, I finally decided to go ahead and place my order today... and got a real SHOCK! 8-O

Here's what I decided to get:

All this week it was $189... $10 more than Lee Valley, but a nice price when you factor in the coupon. Well, I went to their website again today, and the price had jumped to $219!!! (still the same price at Lee Valley)

I called them to ask about this, and they checked their own catalog and confirmed the old price. They did honor the catalog price, but the timing of this price hike kind of seems suspicious to me... :roll:

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
insomniac said:
Well, I finally decided to go ahead and place my order today... and got a real SHOCK! 8-O

Here's what I decided to get:

All this week it was $189... $10 more than Lee Valley, but a nice price when you factor in the coupon. Well, I went to their website again today, and the price had jumped to $219!!! (still the same price at Lee Valley)

I called them to ask about this, and they checked their own catalog and confirmed the old price. They did honor the catalog price, but the timing of this price hike kind of seems suspicious to me... :roll:
So what did you get? I don't see any pics.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS