Woodcraft 15% off Bag Sale - Raleigh 3/26-27 (Fri/Sat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
This has been mentioned in a couple other places, but I consider this a Hot Deal myself... ;)

In concert with their "Main Event" series of demonstrations this weekend, Woodcraft has a 15% Bag Sale.. anything that fits in the bag, 15% off (with their normal exclusions applying). I know this is at the Raleigh store... the flyer's in my car right now, so can't remember which other stores were mentioned.

I was just about to buy about $100-worth today... glad I always ask for the flyer at the front desk. :D (for some reason I haven't been receiving them at home.. hopefully fixed that online today).

I'll be returning Friday for my $15-worth of savings. Ka-ching.:thumbs_up

CatButler

New User
Bryan
I need to pick up some epoxy, might as well get it 15% off, so I will probably be heading over there on my lunch break Friday.

Herb Shelly

New User
Herb
The "15% bag sale" and 10% Off Power Tools will be at both the Raleigh & Charlotte stores. In addition, both stores will have manufacture reps and an assortment of demonstrators. Refreshments as well.

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
I'll be returning Friday for my $15-worth of savings.
OK. I wound up with $39 in savings; i.e., I bought way more than I had originally intended. :eek:ccasion1

The place was hopping there at lunch time/Friday. I REALLY enjoyed Alan Hollar's demonstration outside... burl carving with King Arthur carving discs on grinders. I didn't even know they existed. He was an EXCELLENT demonstrator. More than willing to go through his entire process. I must have talked to him for 20 minutes.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I didn't do too bad. I wound up buying a drill press.
I still have to go pick it up and sneak it in the shop.:rolleyes:

I got 10 percent off and the WMH rep was there and said it was eligible for an extra $50 off so I did ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS