Wood Working Shop for sale - CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
He thinks a lot of that router table! $900! You get: 1 used router, 1 used lift, a set of used bits, and his home made Norm-style table for one low price of $900! Bearing in mind the router, lift and bits are worth 1/2 there new price (at best), the table better be made from figured wood for that much. :gar-Bi

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Ya snooze, ya loose! A buddy of mine negotiated the purchase of the entire shop last night. He is loading the equipment up tonight.

Doug, re the router table, at first I thought that too until I found out that it has a PC 7518 Router, a Benchdog PRL lift, and a significant amount of router bits - from what my buddy told me it probably has $700 - $1,000 of lightly used bits included (including some really nice Freud raised panel cutter sets).

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Ya snooze, ya loose! A buddy of mine negotiated the purchase of the entire shop last night. He is loading the equipment up tonight.

Doug, re the router table, at first I thought that too until I found out that it has a PC 7518 Router, a Benchdog PRL lift, and a significant amount of router bits - from what my buddy told me it probably has $700 - $1,000 of lightly used bits included (including some really nice Freud raised panel cutter sets).

I'm VERY glad to hear that. That jointer had been weighing on my mind. Agreed about the router table. You get a deal on the router/lift/accessories and the table for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors