Wood Working Shop Auction 3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzor

New User
becky
A complete wood working shop and lumber. Shelby, NC 3/17. Go to Godley Auctions on line for details. Happy Hunting!:p

DaveO

New User
DaveO
This is what they are list for auction. No pictures or information regarding condition of the machinery

Woodworking and Shop Equipment
Grizzly 20” Planer Model G1033
Grizzly 8” Jointer
Grizzly Shaper
Craftsman 10 Radial Saw
Craftsman 9” & 10” Band Saw
Craftsman Pin Router
Craftsman Belt Sander
Delta Rockwell Unisaw 10”
12” Planer
Woodsmaster Sander Finisher Model W2640
Rockwell Model 34-450 Saw
Crescent 20” Band Saw
Shop Fox W1713 Scroll Saw
Rockwell Miter Saw
Grizzly Model G1036 Grinder
Double End Buffer
1” Belt Sander
Grizzly Dust System Overhead
Miller M295 Elec. Welder
Cincinnati Drill Press
Chicago Drill Press
2 Double End Grinders
2 Acetylene Outfits
Several Lots of Wood including Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, Poplar, Cedar, Walnut, Maple
Numerous Woodworking, Shop, Farm, Hand Tools and Power Tools
Numerous Assortment of Nuts, Bolts, Screws, and Misc. Shop and Farm Items

Dave:)

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
uh oh, I smell a feeding frenzy about to happen. No telling what it'll be like when the lot of us descend on that stuff!!!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Shelby, shelby, shelby, must mapquest Shelby..... The 17th! darn, that is a Friday! have to work Friday.... Ah hah! have two more sick days ;-)

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
NCPete said:
Shelby, shelby, shelby, must mapquest Shelby..... The 17th! darn, that is a Friday! have to work Friday.... Ah hah! have two more sick days ;-)

Pete, it's actually listed for Sat the 18th, see, no need for sick day depletion to happen.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I work every Saturday, too :cry:

When I first saw the 17th, my mental math made it a Thursday, now my regular day off (was Tuesday). :-x

sapwood

New User
Roger
Does this mean more tool gloats? That is an impressive array of stuff. :cool:

But hear ye, hear ye--a warning is being sounded! :eusa_naug

I traversed through the area on Wednesday and on my return was rewarded with a speeding ticket on Hwy 74 just outside Shelby. :BangHead: :BangHead:

First violation in many years, but the radar doesn't lie :rbedface:

Sapwood

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
sapwood said:
I traversed through the area on Wednesday and on my return was rewarded with a speeding ticket on Hwy 74 just outside Shelby. :BangHead: :BangHead:

First violation in many years, but the radar doesn't lie :rbedface:

Sapwood

Roger, you weren't following Steve were you?:eusa_naug

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
D L Ames said:
Roger, you weren't following Steve were you?:eusa_naug

D L
Nawh, I passed him in the hairpins :eyeslam:

News also travels fast in Shelby. I've received four letters from law firms offering "free consultation". :eusa_sile

Cited, but yet to be indicted,
Sapwood

woodguy1975

New User
John
Shelby ain't too far away. :) Although there ins't much I'd want. That crescent 20" BS is temping and maybe the wood. :)

Might have to take a road trip. :)

John

M

McRabbet

Before this thread got hijacked by the speed merchants, I thought I'd ask who plans to go beside me? Here is the full listing and directions for the auction, which is at 10:00 AM on Saturday, March 18th. I'm interested in trying to get some of the lumber that is available and hope that if others go from the forum go as well, we could pool resources and split the take. I can't afford a big capital outlay, but it depends on how much lumber is in each lot. The list just says "Several lots of wood including oak, mahogany, cherry, poplar, cedar, maple". Also listed are "Numerous woodworking, shop, farm, hand tools and power tools." Might be some bargains, who knows.

If anyone from my area (Inflated Screen Door, Woodbutcher, Ozzie-x, Steve D) wants to join me, we can ride together to save a few $$ in gas.

PM me or reply here. Rob

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
I'll be there. Love them farm auctions. Always come home with some really useful stuff that sits in my garage till I need some room then I throw it out. But it's fun havin' it in the meantime :lol:

Actually I have picked up some interesting things in the misc barrels-o-stuff. Even got an HVLP setup that worked fine once I took the busted piece of plastic out of the impeller!

pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors