Wood Turning at Wake Forest Farmers' Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Wallace

jimwallacewoodturning.com
Jim
Corporate Member
Hey All,

I'm a relatively new member. This is my first post.

I'll be showing my wood turnings at the Wake Forest Farmers' Market this season as well as advertising the natural Angus beef that my brother and I raise just west of Wake Forest. For the market I'm making mostly kitchen related things -- bowls, wooden spoons, rolling pins etc. Our market also has very good fruit and produce vendors as well as honey, eggs, home-made jams and baked goods. I hope everyone in the area will stop by for a visit and plan to buy some groceries as well. We're open every Saturday from 8 to noon in the parking lot down town Wake Forest. I'll be there most (but not every) Saturday.

Hope to see you

Jim Wallace

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Jim,

Welcome. Always good to have another woodworker join us. There are loads of turners in the group, so you'll fit right in. Is Saturday the only day you'll be at the market? I'd love to come by and get a demo of your turnings. ... farm fresh food sounds pretty good too.

I'd like to encourage you to post an intro in the Who We Are forum. That's where we see our newer members tell us something about themselves. If you've been looking around NCWW, you already know that we also encourage members to post photos of their work. We do love photos here.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks for sharing Jim.

So does this mean you like to turn..... beef bowls?

Budump bump.

Jim

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a fun place. Definitely post an intro in Who We Are, and as Ray said, we LOVE pictures. :icon_thum

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Welcome Jim, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you but I have taken 2 classes with your brother Bill. One of those workshops was held on your farm. What a hidden gem you have amongst all of the new development in that area! Good luck with the farmers' market!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS