Wood Storage Project Completed w/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

New User
Travis
Thanks to all those who consulted on my wood storage project several weeks ago. I ended using the plans out of Fine Woodworking's Tools & Shops Annual Issue, Winter 2005/2006. The plane jane storage shelves were my design, which are rock solid and pretty cheap to build if anyone wants the design.

Here are the pics beginning to end.

wood_storage_002.jpg

wood_storage_001.jpg

wood_storage_005.jpg

wood_storage_006.jpg

wood_storage_009.jpg

wood_storage_010.jpg

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Excellent storage! Of course, it's already 2/3 full.......

I may do something like that in the garage one of these days.

Bas.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Travis nicely done, however that dovetail jig looks out of place. And I believe it would like a new home with..... ME :eusa_danc

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Travis,

Organization is a wonderful thing eh ? I'm sure it won't be long before it gets filled up.

Once again, nice job.

Jimmy:)

Inflatable Screen Door

New User
David Maida
I built the exact same lumber rack from shopnotes on one of the walls of my garage. I see you omitted the arms at the top and bottom that keeps things from twisting. Mine is on a stud wall so I spaced mine every other stud or 32" on center. I can fit 12' lenghts with ease and the design is cheap, easy and rock solid. Anybody interested in a rack for lumber should have a look at this design from shopnotes.

Travis

New User
Travis
You bet ya. My wife is now moving other stuff into the wood storage room!!! Time to take charge. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS