Wood Planer

ste6168

New User
Mike
Hi all - My planer died yesterday, of course, in the midst of a project with a relatively short timeline. Any close to Morehead City that would let me run a few small pieces of red oak though their planer? I am not proficient enough with hand planes to get this done.

Thanks!

wbarnes

Will
Corporate Member
There is a place in New Bern called Shop Class that has a full workshop (including planer) for use. They charge around $12/hour to use the equipment, but from my small interactions there they seem like fair people who might let you pay a small fee just for a few minutes time at the planer.

Just an option if someone can’t give you a hand.

ste6168

New User
Mike
There is a place in New Bern called Shop Class that has a full workshop (including planer) for use. They charge around $12/hour to use the equipment, but from my small interactions there they seem like fair people who might let you pay a small fee just for a few minutes time at the planer.

Just an option if someone can’t give you a hand.

Thanks for the reminder, never thought about going up there. Thought they where membership/classes only, didn't realize you could pay an hourly rate. Stopped by for a couple hours this morning, nice place ran by even nicer people. If it weren't 45min/hour away, I think that would be my hangout spot. Grabbed a shirt on the way out for myself and daughter, will certainly go back again, hopefully soon!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS