Wood offer - barn wood - boards in exchange for help moving other wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbc58

New User
chris
Hi-

I dismantled a 16x16 tobacco barn awhile back and have it stored near the elementary school on Old Jenks Road in Apex. I need to move some of it to my house about 4 miles away and am looking to either sell some of it (nice old wide boards and some dimensional lumber) or find someone with a truck or trailer to help. Would like to barter wood in exchange for help if someone wants to do the later.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

I also am looking for someone to help put together a 3'x2' table top out of some cherry boards that I have planed. They need to be joined, biscuited and glued. I have clamps. Would also like to barter wood for this if possible.

Also have some free wood logs for turning from a 100+ year old maple that fell at my house. Tree had some rot and has been sitting outside for awhile but likely some good wood for turning. Someone took some already and commented that they had curley features. Free (but I would love a small bowl from it).

Overall I am looking for help and have wood to give, barter or trade. $$ also if can't find someone who wants wood.

Tks

chriss1024

New User
Chriss
Hello,
Is the wood still available? I am looking to make a table approx 4 by 3. I have a truck and could assist if needed for a barter or purchase if it has been moved. Please reply. I am in Clayton NC so not too far.

Thanks!

QUOTE=cbc58;427523]Hi-

I dismantled a 16x16 tobacco barn awhile back and have it stored near the elementary school on Old Jenks Road in Apex. I need to move some of it to my house about 4 miles away and am looking to either sell some of it (nice old wide boards and some dimensional lumber) or find someone with a truck or trailer to help. Would like to barter wood in exchange for help if someone wants to do the later.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

I also am looking for someone to help put together a 3'x2' table top out of some cherry boards that I have planed. They need to be joined, biscuited and glued. I have clamps. Would also like to barter wood for this if possible.

Also have some free wood logs for turning from a 100+ year old maple that fell at my house. Tree had some rot and has been sitting outside for awhile but likely some good wood for turning. Someone took some already and commented that they had curley features. Free (but I would love a small bowl from it).

Overall I am looking for help and have wood to give, barter or trade. $$ also if can't find someone who wants wood.

Tks[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS