Wood for sale

Kjust

New User
Ken
I need to sell some of my wood collection. I have Lacewood, redwood, zebrawood, and if interested, please contact me I will send photos and prices. Thanks.

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
I'm in the WS area as well and interested if you could send prices & photos. I just responded to your ask for help on adding photos

Kjust

New User
Ken
Jeremy, I have seen Lacewood and Leopard wood and they both look the same to me so I’m not sure. My last word is 1 inch thick 4 inches wide it is $15 a square foot.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Leopard wood/lacewood is quarter-sawn and the grain is amazing. However, I know from experience, all of the figure disappears if you turn the material on a lathe. It is only useful for flat work if you want the figure

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Leopard wood/lacewood is quarter-sawn and the grain is amazing. However, I know from experience, all of the figure disappears if you turn the material on a lathe. It is only useful for flat work if you want the figure
You do get a streak on both side of the turning. For an example of Leopard/lacewood see the raffle prize list and the bowl that Charlie has donated. The center ring should catch your eye, See the spots?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS