Wolverine or Tormek Ever on Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Klingspor's place used to offer 10% off coupons for everything in their store except for a few things. I don't think they have as many coupon offers as they used to, but they still come up occasionally.

Roy G

zapdafish

New User
Steve
If your DQ status is active, they may qualify for 10% off at Kingspor. It would be best to call if you don't have one local to you.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
This is a piece of equipment you can buy used and not worry. Put this exact string in a search on Google:
Tormek site:craigslist.org

Sooner or later one will turn up near you or near someone you know. I found one in Tampa, FL. Had a co-worker there take delivery and save it for me until we worked together.

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
Tormek doesn't tend to do sales, but they do special rebates and other offers.

I bought mine when Woodcraft was having one of their one day 15% off everything sales; it's not exempt, unlike Festool, etc. Tormek was also running a promo where you got the knife sharpening jigs for free as a rebate, so that worked out to be a pretty good combo deal for me on a new T7!

Rob

New User
Rob
I've seen Woodcraft put their slow speed grinder on sale with the wolverine jig.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Some times they run special deals at the various WW shows like the one coming up in Charlotte at the end of March.

flyrod444

New User
Jack
Keep you eyes looking at Hartville tool. They have Oneway stuff on sale from time to time and I was one of the lucky customers to stumble onto the sale they had on their Tormek sharpeners when the T-7 came out. I think that they had 3 of the older ones that they sold for half of what the new T-7 run now. The only difference in the T-7 version and mine is the water tray. Here is a link to their site.Turning Tools & Accessories I've bought most of my OneWay accessories from them over the last couple of years and have been very pleased with every purchase.
Jack

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
+1 on Hartville Tool.

I purchased the Wolverine and a Oneway chuck from them using the 15% discount offered to users of the Woodnet forum. (If you are a member over there, just type Woodnet15 into the comments box at checkout. The only snag is that the item purchased must be at their regular price. Was still a good deal for me at the time.)

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS