• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TedAS

Ted
Corporate Member
Re: Winston Salem Area Dinner

Tracy,
It looks like I can make it so count me in.

Ted

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: So are we doing this thing :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: Or do I need to stop and pick up some food for tomorrow as the LOML will be away this week end :help:

mbeach

New User
Mike

I wish I could make it, But my grandma is coming in town to see our new baby girl.... Sorry. Maybe next time

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

I just talked this over with Tracy and we are going to postpone this for 2 weeks. We would like to get more people to come and it will give us some time to herd the cats up :gar-La;+ Tracy has the crud :tongue2:. Mark your calendars for 1/24 we will decide on the time as the date nears. Please reply to this post if you can attend. Thanks

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

I may be in Alabama then, not sure yet.

Saturday is supposed to rain but Sunday is supposed to be sunshine, why not come up to the country Sunday?

davejones

New User
Dave

I was just gonna post that I would be coming Saturday since I couldn't make the last one.

Guess I'll plan on coming on the 24th.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

I may be in Alabama then, not sure yet.

Saturday is supposed to rain but Sunday is supposed to be sunshine, why not come up to the country Sunday?
May have to do that Mike. I will see what SHMBO has on the HONEYDO list while she is gone plus I need to finish the frames for the Zebras and turn a square bowl sometime this week end. I will give you a call or PM when I know more:icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Updated date in the original post, Sorry, but the "crud" is ugly, and the antibiotics are even worse than the crud.

TedAS

Ted
Corporate Member
MAN! I’m going to really hungry if I have to wait another 2 weeks.:gar-La;

Count me in.

Ted

toolman

Administrator
Chad
I had posted to this thread but it got losted!! :dontknow:

Tracy the LOML and me way be there? :dontknow: I will let you know buy the 21st or 22nd..

:eek:ccasion1

TracyP

Tracy
Phillip, sorry you can't make it, Ted, glad you will be there, Chad, hope you can make it!

TracyP

Tracy
There will be several Wives there. Mine is coming, as well as a lot of others. I think the time has come to set a time, and reserve one of the BIG rooms. Nick, can you get the room reserved for say, Six O'clock?

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Tracy
Will get it lined up:icon_thum Also as of right now the LOML is going to join us:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS