Winners of Board of Directors results

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Neal Bowman, Phil Soper, Ken Presser, and Rich Cox had the most votes.

Scott Bilicki will be filling my term on the Board after I resign on June 30th.

Scott will serve the remaining one year of my term then run for the full two year term.

The incoming Board of Directors will have a meeting before July 1st to decide who will fill each position on the Board.

Congratulations to our new Board members.

Oh, I failed to mention, Scott will be our new social media director. He will be working on reaching out to members and the general community with announcements, information, and general excitement about woodworking, educational opportunities, and our services through all the social media on the internet. That’s some new thing the young folks are all involved with... We hope he will bring in a new crop of woodworking enthusiasts and attract more of the young woodworker’s that will carry our craft into the future.

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you Mike - you will be missed on the Board, but I understand your reason's for stepping down.

I think we have a strong new board coming on with the existing members still in place. Some of the new board don't even have grey hair yet - that might change - but seriously, congratulations to all our new members and we'll meet in June and figure out what is going on as we move forward with this incredible organization.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Congratulations to our new board members. Thanks too to Mike, who has continued to move us forward and provided us with steady leadership.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats to the new Board. A VERY BIG THANKS for those who have completed their terms and are "retiring". NCWW is better because of all your efforts.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Congratulations to the new Board members and thanks to the retiring Board members.

We used to have a list of the Board members and their respective positions. Can we get a new list of "who's in and who's out"?
For example: Neil Bowman is the new webmaster and Ron Natali has retired from that position.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
BTW, I don't know Scott Billicki or Rich Cox. They don't show up on my member search. It's always nice to see a member profile and who they are. That's not available on the new and improved site.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
BTW, I don't know Scott Billicki or Rich Cox. They don't show up on my member search. It's always nice to see a member profile and who they are. That's not available on the new and improved site.

If you click on their avatar in one of the postings (in your case the big 'J') you'll be taken to a brief profile listing of their publicly shared information.

And as Neal said, check out the introductions thread as long as you're a Corporate Member as I believe that is posted in the Corp Member Forum as only they could vote in the election.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
For those who havent seen my mug around town, I'll just drop this quick line here so you can take a look at my profile.

Also, thanks to @Mike Davis for giving me this opportunity to expand my role with the group and to hopefully bring something new to our board.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS