Window screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Anybody know a good place to buy window screens around Greensboro - Winston-Salem - or with reasonable shipping?

Anybody here make window screens?

Glennbear

Glenn
What exactly are you looking for Mike ? Metal ? Wood ? Sizes ? When I purchased my shaper a few years ago it came with the cutters used to make window screen profiles from when folks did so on a regular basis. It was not that long ago that I made wooden storm windows for my shop and it is not that difficult a process. :wsmile:

The BORGS also sell plastic snap together profiles to make screens on wooden frames such as used on porch enclosures.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Our new place doesn't have any window screens. I don't want to have to paint them every year. So, aluminum or vinyl coated frames and good quality cloth is preferred. I would make them but not much time and I need at least ten screens maybe more.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
When we had our front porch screened in a few years ago, we used Archadeck. They did a good job and the screens have held up well. We also talked to Champion in Greensboro. They're located about a half mile from the Farmer's Market.

Bill

sawduster

New User
Robert
Mike I may be able to hook you up at a reasonable price :icon_thum We make aluminum framed screens here at work :icon_cheers We'll talk more through PM . The first thing I will need is sizes and then we can discuss hardware etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS