Wife's first Bottle Stopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
DSC08637.JPG
Cathy did her first bottle stopper and gave it to her sister. Check out her pictures in her member gallery. It's under Cathy Ports. She got the blanks from David F before he went back to England. I have to say I'm very impressed by her first try. Think shes going down the slope very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Very nice job...Brad, I hope you don't mind but I added the picture to your post.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
NICE work! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Brad, I hope you're planning on getting a second lathe soon. :gar-La;

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
nice stopper. what a great looking piece of wood!
I also hope you've made plans for the second lathe...
(how sweet it is!!) :gar-Bi

Cathy Ports

New User
Cathy
Thank you everyone! My sister loved her new bottle stopper. Imagine her surprise when she was expecting a pen for her birthday! There will be more to come from the lathe. Brad will have to buy a second lathe for himself. This is one piece of equipment for the shop that I bought for the boys and I to use. We all need to have our toys, right? Thank you for sharing your shop with me honey!!!

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Hey Cathy!!! Great to see your first official post!!! Make sure you add one to the "Who We Are" thread so those who haven't had the pleasure to meet you yet can get an introduction.

Travis

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
See how easy it is guys, just get your wives involved, you read it, she just gave me permission to buy another power tool on a public forum !!!:banana::gar-La;

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
See how easy it is guys, just get your wives involved, you read it, she just gave me permission to buy another power tool on a public forum !!!:banana::gar-La;

Most excellent plan.:gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

And Cathy's Stopper is terrific looking..

Now, who will be buying what power tools? Two with WGD in the same household...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS