Who Knows of Sawmills that will cut and buy small section of timber?

dhspeller

New User
Daniel

Hi,

Does anyone know of a sawmill in eastern North Carolina that will cut and remove timber for possible profit sharing? I'm in Windsor, NC and have an acre of land I'd like to do something with. I'm looking to sell some of the timber/wood off of it to develop the land for further use. I've been told by the local forestry folks there are several variety of trees on it and a few that might be useful for making furniture. They also said there was some sort of under ground water source indicated by the growth of some of the trees on the property. (It's the area behind and to the right of the barn).

Thanks for any feed back.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
No help from me, but you're certainly out in the country with nothing else around. It's unlikely that you'll find a logging company to buy and cut your trees on 1 only acre. It's not worth it for them to bring their equipment to your place, but here's a place in Windsor that you can ask what they think.

BTW, I often buy my peanuts from Bertie County peanuts in Windsor.

dhspeller

New User
Daniel
Hi Jeff! Thanks for the information. I'll definitely look into the Carolina Pine and Hardwood lead. I just moved back not too long ago to check out the area and help out the folks when I can. Yes, those Carolina Peanuts are good. lol. Enjoy your day.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS