Who is ready for another Scrollsaw Workshop? UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Thank you Dirk! I graduated from walker to cane yesterday, and actually walking solo today. Progress is rapid and I put a handful of sawdust in each pocket....that'll do the trick, right?

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Thank you Dirk! I graduated from walker to cane yesterday, and actually walking solo today. Progress is rapid and I put a handful of sawdust in each pocket....that'll do the trick, right?
Better than a rabbits foot!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Well if it weren't for plans well layed.......uh, what's that?
I am in a pickle right now. As I look forward to the January 7, Scroll saw class, I find that my in-laws, (that's correct, I am 15 years older than my wife) want to spend a couple of nights with us as they travel to their Myrtle Beach winter home just after New Years, my daughter and son-in-law want to spend a week with us in January, and my very good friend and shipmate from Vietnam, and his wife want to spend a week with us in January. The problem is, as close as January is, none of them seem to be quite sure what dates they will come. With only 1 spare bedroom, this could become a major mess. Having said all that, and as I will be overnighting to attend the class, I am not sure if I will be free. I will try to keep y'all updated, but golly gee. what a headache. :dontknow:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The In-Laws have spoken. They plan to arrive at our house on January 4, and depart after breakfast on January 7. That keeps me from being able to participate as I had hoped. If we can get another class together somewhere, I will definitely want to help instruct, and bring 2 scroll saws along. I sure am sorry I won't be there to be with my good friends, but next time......:wsmile:

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The In-Laws have spoken. They plan to arrive at our house on January 4, and depart after breakfast on January 7. That keeps me from being able to participate as I had hoped. If we can get another class together somewhere, I will definitely want to help instruct, and bring 2 scroll saws along. I sure am sorry I won't be there to be with my good friends, but next time......:wsmile:

Nuts :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS