Who is ready for a Beginners Scroll Saw Workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The class will be held May 12 at Bills shop in Liberty. So far I have 4 participants.

Bash
Tom.m
W. Burton
zambeziriver

Last edited:

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Sorry going to have to pass on this date, just had a family commitment come up. Definitely interested in a future class.

bash

New User
bash
The class will be held May 12 at Bills shop in Liberty. So far I have 4 participants.

Bash
Jeremy Scuteri
Tom.m
Bear Republic

Looking forward to it.
I assume I just hit the "Donate" button above to make the site contribution for this?

Last edited:

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The start time will be 10 am. Quit time is around 3.
I ask that you please donate $30 to the site.
If possible, bring your saw.
Please bring blades, temporary bond spray adhesive, packing tape.
i will provide patterns.
Lunch is usually pizza from the local shop the cost split between everyone. Or you can bring your own lunch. I usually do.

W Burton

New User
Bill
I would like to join you for the scroll saw class on the 12th at Bill's shop if there is still room. I should be able to fit my Delta saw in my car and bring it along.

Bill B

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Yeah, it was a bummer. The intarsia workshop and the hardwood inlay workshop both showed me that I could benefit from improving my scroll saw skills. There is LOTS of room for improvement! :) Judging by the scroll saw work that you do, you definitely have some knowledge and abilities to share. Have fun.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Scott, you can always help as far as I'm concerned! You are our Master Scroller brother! I am hoping to be there with my Hawk G-426, not just to help, but for the comradery as well. Be great if we all got together for a scroll saw event. Doesn't happen often enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS