Whatever Happened To:

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
I haven't seen any of these "old-time" members (been around since the first few months of NCWW) in a while. Anybody know if they are ok or if we have lost them?
Monty, RobD,Kyle, DaveO, Bernhard, John Reeves, lwhughes149

George

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
None have died that I know, people fade in and out of forums all the time. That is the nature of the beast, this forum has some of the longest running and most consistent members of any I have ever seen.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I haven't seen any of these "old-time" members (been around since the first few months of NCWW) in a while. Anybody know if they are ok or if we have lost them?
Monty, RobD,Kyle, DaveO, Bernhard, John Reeves, lwhughes149

George

Some are still around and check in occasionally, and others have moved on... as is the nature of all things.

Monty -- seems to check in every few months
RobD -- has moved on (his last visit predates my joining)
Kyle -- hasn't visited us this year so far
DaveO -- seems to check in every few months
Bernhard -- also seems to check in every few months
John Reeves -- seems to stop by once or twice each year
lwhughes149 -- hasn't visited us this year so far

Life has a way of pulling us all in new directions and interests and passions can vary with time. All are welcome back whenever they choose to grace us, and all have left an indelible, and invaluable, mark on this site and its history.

But, as you can see, many of them do return to visit for a day every now and then, so keep an eye out for them and you may just catch them online. Then be sure to welcome them and thank them for the mark they left on NCWW.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Yeah, I kinda miss the penguins and shop elves "in the pink". Hope they are all well and happily living life as they want it.

Go

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Matt (Splint Eastwood) has sort of disappeared also, though his user page shows him still checking in. Jim (Froglips) hasn't been on since June. People come and go. I have had weeks or months of little or no activity here and then periods like recently where I am here a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS