What do ya'll think

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I posted a question the other day asking what I should do with some wood that might still have the beatles in it and NCTurner suggested that I nuke it - Now tell me the honest truth - do you think that I got the beatle out of this or not

:rotflm: I nuked it the first day 2x one at 2 minutes and one @ 3 minutes -
The next day I came home from work and decided to nuke it one more time @ 3 minutes - I was working on something in the kitchen and I smelt smoke and didn't think anything about the nuker - I figured it was the neighbor - then I looked up at the nuke machine and smoke was coming out from around the door - I yanked the door open grabbed the wood and hit the back door - smoked rolled out of the nuker and filled the whole house up - just thankful it wasn't any worse:icon_thum

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Guess I should have followed that up with bursts of no more than 1 min long with a cool down in between, sorry. Bet you got the beetles though.:rotflm::XXfridge:

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hopefully you got the beetle, if not, you've started a trend. Now we'll all be expected to feed our beetles healthier non-fried wood. Did you marinate 24 hours before cooking?

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Hopefully you got the beetle, if not, you've started a trend. Now we'll all be expected to feed our beetles healthier non-fried wood. Did you marinate 24 hours before cooking?

:rotflm: I thought about the denatured alcohol flavored marinate but I figure the beetles would throw some kind of party and invite their cousins before the roasting:rotflm:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
So now Dark Siders are turning Hot Pockets?

Whats next? Running a blank through the VitaMix?

:p

Jim

Nice Figures

New User
Sharon Barrett & Paula LaBelle
Stabilize it with some CA Glue then turn that piece of Charcoal with the beetle as inlay.:gar-La;

medic

New User
john
I guess that you gave that bug a proper send off , next time try puting the wood in a bag and gas the little suckers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors