Welcome post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattHill

New User
MattHill
Hi

I'm Matthias from Hillsborough (hence the MattHill handle)

For now, I'm setting up shop. I got a freestanding 10x12 shed, a new14 inch Rikon bandsaw, and drill press, and a number of handheld tools. About to build a workbench and install some dust collection. And then off to putting new fronts on the the kitchen cabinets, replace the kitchen table top. All in the hope that by doing it, I'll figure out how to :)

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Matthias. Glad you found us. There is a local woodworking group in Orange County called HOW (Hillsborough Orange Woodworkers) that you might want to check out. A great bunch of folks that get together regularly and build projects.

Bill

MattHill

New User
MattHill
thanks, Bill.
I didn't know about HOW. Will check them out.

Welcome to the site, Matthias. Glad you found us. There is a local woodworking group in Orange County called HOW (Hillsborough Orange Woodworkers) that you might want to check out. A great bunch of folks that get together regularly and build projects.

Bill

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Welcome Matt...I am in Hillsborough also (well more north west side of Durham) but have a hillsborough address.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little sawdust pile Matthias, glad you joined in. There are members in your area and a few for should join in. Please do not be shy, feel free to ask any question and join in a conversation.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site.

Lots of learning and sharing on here for all!

Have fun and by all means stay safe around those power tools.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS