weed table

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
mahogony and granite. tapered legs. that granite was hard cuttin with just a skill saw and diamond blade. got a little chipout but all in all not bad.:)

Attachments

• weed table.JPG
    weed table.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 168
  • weedtabltop.JPG
    weedtabltop.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 171

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Beautiful! the colors in the granite pick up the Mahogany color very well. I like that piece :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Pretty work. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

You been bustin tale in the shop lately or just decide to start posting project pics in bundles? Three project posts in one day is impressive. I'm headin to the shop...way behind the curve ball, I am. :lol: :lol:

Chuck

sapwood

New User
Roger
Mighty fine table and I'll personally verify it looks even better up close and personal :icon_thum And it's great to see you got camera privileges :lol:

But dang, you didn't tell me there was weed in there :drunken_s

Roger

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
just gettin round to the pics. takes a lot of groveling to get camera privleges. and then i only get to watch!:lol:

fred

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Beautiful work. Noticed all the pictures you recently posted and all the work is outstanding!!. Now, inquiring minds want to know: Was it the influence of the whiskey or the weed? Noticed the granite top to lessen the chance of burn (or should I say "roach") marks. Nice touch!!:rolf::rolf:

Go

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
:rolf:
Beautiful work. Noticed all the pictures you recently posted and all the work is outstanding!!. Now, inquiring minds want to know: Was it the influence of the whiskey or the weed? Noticed the granite top to lessen the chance of burn (or should I say "roach") marks. Nice touch!!:rolf::rolf:

Go

i would never tell on an open forum......:slap: but i will say that its been many years since i drank whiskey.:eusa_whis i keep it around just in case....:rolf:

fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors