Weed pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Hi there folks. Iwas remembering somewhere here I saw something about weed pots. this is along and sad story so Ill just hit the highlights.

My neighbor growing up has recently been admitted to the local nursing home. She was just like another grandmother to me. You know the type sliding you a few cookies and a bottle of pop under the table. The sad part is she no longer remembers who any one is. I thought it might be nice to make one of these to put some dried flowers in. She loved to grow things. and she covered furniture. So if someone can give me directions on this weed pot thing and maybe a pic I wouls really be greatful. Thanks Mark

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Are my thread titled Weed Pots for nursing homes. I have found out that the elderly love them.

Rob

New User
Rob
Dimensions are whatever you want, no set rules on that, it's basically a small vase with a straight hole drilled down the center. If you google weed pot or bud vase, you'll find lots of info on them.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
FINALLY,they are going in the mail in the morn,all packed an ready to go,stuck a few apple wood blanks in there to,hope you like em and I must apollogize for takin so long.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
FINALLY,they are going in the mail in the morn,all packed an ready to go,stuck a few apple wood blanks in there to,hope you like em and I must apollogize for takin so long.
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc, I thank you and the elderly thank you!!!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hi there folks. Iwas remembering somewhere here I saw something about weed pots. this is along and sad story so Ill just hit the highlights.

My neighbor growing up has recently been admitted to the local nursing home. She was just like another grandmother to me. You know the type sliding you a few cookies and a bottle of pop under the table. The sad part is she no longer remembers who any one is. I thought it might be nice to make one of these to put some dried flowers in. She loved to grow things. and she covered furniture. So if someone can give me directions on this weed pot thing and maybe a pic I wouls really be greatful. Thanks Mark

Mark, Ask and you will receive. This was in email from Wood Magazine:

http://www.woodmagazine.com/woodwor...dm17.380512&esrc=nwwood47_09j&email=259202754.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS