Waynesville Woodworkers Lunch

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
I see postings for various lunch get togethers across the state, so I think it's time for our little group to promote itself. There are five of us from Asheville to Waynesville. Our interests range from fine furniture to exquisite turnings to rustic picture frames to cool rocking toys for the grandkids. We get together on a regular irregular basis. Our next meeting is next Wednesday, July 20, at noon at the Haywood Smokehouse. If you live in our area come join us and talk sawdust and joinery for an hour. We want to expand. Please respond back with your phone # and email address, and I'll call you and fill you in on details. Thanks.

DaFrenchman

New User
Frenchy
I see postings for various lunch get togethers across the state, so I think it's time for our little group to promote itself. There are five of us from Asheville to Waynesville. Our interests range from fine furniture to exquisite turnings to rustic picture frames to cool rocking toys for the grandkids. We get together on a regular irregular basis. Our next meeting is next Wednesday, July 20, at noon at the Haywood Smokehouse. If you live in our area come join us and talk sawdust and joinery for an hour. We want to expand. Please respond back with your phone # and email address, and I'll call you and fill you in on details. Thanks.
I would like to join you at Haywood smokehouse tomorrow. I live in Franklin. I retired and moved here 2 years ago and would like to meet up with fellow woodworkers.
631 983 9252
FPace@hotmail.com

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Gee,
If I am free I would Love to come up for lunch one day.
It is the Haywood Smokehouse in Waynesville, right?

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Gee,
If I am free I would Love to come up for lunch one day.
It is the Haywood Smokehouse in Waynesville, right?
Hey Hank--You would be welcomed at our next get-together. You are such a great contributor to this web site; I'm sure you would add to our lunch banter. We just met, but I will put you on the list. Please PM to me your email address. We are skipping August because some of us are going to the IWF in Atlanta in late August. I'll be organizing the next lunch for mid September.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hey Hank--You would be welcomed at our next get-together. You are such a great contributor to this web site; I'm sure you would add to our lunch banter. We just met, but I will put you on the list. Please PM to me your email address. We are skipping August because some of us are going to the IWF in Atlanta in late August. I'll be organizing the next lunch for mid September.
September is a bad month (family vacation and some work travel, but if I am free... I will be there) PM'ing you now

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors