Watching, learning - only making a little dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
I've been part of the website for almost two years and have really appreciated the help and guidance offered by so many on this site. The offyer of both time and expertise has been nothing short of amazingly gracious.

As for me, I started woodworking about two years ago when I decided to give up golf for a while. I have started many projects and seem to get 'stuck' in the middle as I get enough done where I'm afraid to ruin what I completed and therefore go into the 'deep planning' mode trying to finish.

I'm originally from Buffalo, NY but have now been living in Raleigh for the last 23 years. Been married to a wonderful woman, Karen, for 21 years and we have two kids - 16 and 14 years old. As a family, we all enjoy traveling and spend many summer weekends at our place at Lake Gaston.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Rick, we are glad that you are here. We all learn from each other, that's what makes this site great!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Rewelcome, Rick!
Like the avatar of the house lake :icon_thum
:eusa_thin Wasn't your previous avatar the 'Canes ?

Roger

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Rick you make it the 5th NCWW member that I know with a place on LKG. We need to plan a summer pontoon party.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
We don't have a pontoon but more than happy to contribute adult beverages, ski boat and a couple jet skis to the party . . . .

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Rewelcome, Rick!
Like the avatar of the house lake :icon_thum
:eusa_thin Wasn't your previous avatar the 'Canes ?

Roger

Good memory Roger . . . . I did have a picture of the Canes with the Cup. I'm still big hockey fan and in fact still play and coach. Used to play with the NCWW infamous Doug Robinson. Now that he has lost all this weight, he'd be skating circles around us :rotflm:

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Rick:

I am two lbs. from my return! What night and time is the group playing on now? Is there room for a drop in so I can test the ice?

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS