Henry
Corporate Member
EDIT - "This posting has been deleted by its author." presumably SOLD

Henry

Band Saw

Band Saw - $50
image 2 of 2

00707_alBmuoX3lRX_600x450.jpg

This was originally an industrial butchers saw. It has such a high throat I used it to cut veneer. It is very old and very heavy. I removed the motor because it was 220v 3phase. I planned to replace it with a 110v motor from Harbor freight but I never got around to it. The parts are all there it just needs a new motor. I mounted it to a rolling base so it’s easy to move. It’s real dusty but will clean up nicely. I’m asking $50.00 OBO. It is worth MUCH more than that. Just call me if you are interested. Keith 850-776-683six

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Wow That is truly a diamond in the rough. I don't have room for it , but I covet it none the less. Quoting Bas, I believe, but if I'm wrong, please don't shoot me. "I don't need it, I must want it"
Being a meat saw, I'm 99% sure that is a sliding table. I also think the table can be locked in position. Put a 2 h.p. single phase motor on that and resaw your heart out. Be watching to see if anyone on here sucks this project up.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I don't have room either, but do want it, and for the price would be right for anyone to fix up and use. I really like the sliding table thing too, I can use that, there's a guy in Russia that has one with a sliding table, and it's the cat's meow!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS