Wanna make pool sticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/557810736.html

Sometimes it's not typed correctly, but this time, it really is a wooden laze. Need one? Oh, the tools will cost extra. Kinda hard to make table legs and those pool sticks with no laze tools, though.

While you're on CL, you might need an arm saw. He's got one of those for sale. Apparently you don't need a medical license to purchase arm saws.

I guess you can use the laze on the legs and the arm saw on the arms. Get in the chair business with one stop shopping.

G'night all.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I was talking with my accountant today and he was suggesting that I get a new ARM. Maybe he has one of those arm saws you speak about and is planning to use it on me :saw:

Of course I'm joking, I'm too poor to have an accountant :BangHead::BangHead:

Dave:)

J

jeff...

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/557810736.html

Sometimes it's not typed correctly, but this time, it really is a wooden laze. Need one? Oh, the tools will cost extra. Kinda hard to make table legs and those pool sticks with no laze tools, though.

While you're on CL, you might need an arm saw. He's got one of those for sale. Apparently you don't need a medical license to purchase arm saws.

I guess you can use the laze on the legs and the arm saw on the arms. Get in the chair business with one stop shopping.

G'night all.

Buy it Jim, you'll be the first to own a new laze - no one else does. shhhh.... don't tell that woodwranger guy

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I went on a snipe hunt once, but never saw hide nor hair of one, they're very wily and elusive?:lol::lol::lol:

Jimmy:)

That's 'cause they got feathers...don't you know nuthin'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Dave:)

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
is it me, or is it hard to go to www.google.com and type in the word of the machine you want to sell? where can i get a set of chisels. I have been using regular wood chisels, and the whole thrill is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors